Stem cell treatment has grabbed worldwide attention because of its unlimited potential to treat various ailments. Though the treatment is still not fully authorized, legal stem cell clinics have the license to perform the process. The patient who needs to undergo the procedure needs to be sure that the doctor or physician has performed many procedures with a success rate. The legitimacy of the clinic has to be confirmed before you enter the clinic.
The things you need to know before choosing a doctor
Stem cell therapy is a costly affair, and every clinic is not authorized to do the procedure. Several illegal stem cell clinics have popped up. Because of the money involved, these stem cell clinics boast about their success rates in performing procedures and healing many ailments.
But one has to be careful when choosing a doctor; here’s what you need to look for:
- The doctor treating your ailment has to be experienced and should be a licensed physician. As many stem cell clinics are not authorized, the doctors in these clinics are also not legally authorized to do the procedure. By choosing them, you are putting yourself at risk.
- Check whether trained specialists give the injections because it is important to do the procedure with trained hands. Illegitimate clinics do not use trained professionals, and it is dangerous to be treated by them.
- Ensure that the doctor uses the patient’s stem cells for the process; this gives more credibility to the procedure. It will lead to an immune system reaction, and the body will accept the stem cells without any complications.
- Ensure that the stem cells are harvested from bone marrow and fat tissue because illegitimate clinics do not always use live stem cells, which leads to complications.
- See that your doctor uses image-guided procedures during every performance. This ensures the precision of the procedure. The stem cells need to be injected very carefully and precisely. Illicit clinics don’t use this as it is very costly.
Choose a good doctor.
All the above aspects need to be considered when you are choosing a stem cell doctor. Make sure that all the procedures are legal and done by expert hands. The doctor who performs the procedure must give you all the information to make you feel safe. The technicalities of the procedures should also be well explained to the patient. The patient should have full trust in the doctor. Only then will the procedure be a 100% success.
Comments are closed.